The 2020 BC Commuter Challenge will take place this year from May 31 to June 6, during Canada’s National Environment Week. This popular event encourages Canadians to leave their cars at home and rewards walking,… More
On June 14-30, Velopalooza events will be rolling through your neighbourhood. It’s coming up fast and the calendar is open for rides to be added! Anyone with an idea can add a ride to the calendar and the sooner you do so, the more broadly they will be promoted.
Velopalooza is a do-it-yourself festival. You are encouraged to create rides and events on the Veloplaooza calendar. And you are encouraged to promote the festival and invite your friends!
Here are ways you can promote the Velopalooza festival and make it a success:
- Create your own bike ride or event.
- Invite your friends to Facebook events listed on the calendar, and on our Facebook page.
- Like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group.
- Contact us at email@example.com to help with tasks like organizing events, fundraising for the overall festival, or helping with promotion.
- Attend festival rides and events! Enjoy!