On June 9-25, Velopalooza events will be rolling through your neighbourhood. It’s coming up fast and the calendar is now open for rides to be added! Anyone with an idea can add rides to the calendar and the sooner you do so, the more broadly they will be promoted.
Velopalooza is a do-it-yourself festival. You are encouraged to create rides and events on the Veloplaooza calendar. And you are encouraged to promote the festival and invite your friends!
Here are ways you can promote the Velopalooza festival and make it a success:
- Create your own bike ride or event.
- Put some already printed 11×17″ posters up in your area, or around town: Email email@example.com
to get posters!
- Invite your friends to our Facebook event page.
- Like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with tasks like organizing events, volunteering at our upcoming bike wash, or helping with promotion.
- Attend festival rides and events! Enjoy!